Subject: [css-d] Web Standards Meetup

From: dmead at optiem.com (David Mead)
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 16:31:57 -0400

I came across this on Mr Craig's web site and decided to join the
Cleveland one only to see the next day it cancelled :-(

Maybe the web developers one will be better attended.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Estes [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2003 4:18 PM
To: James Craig; 'CSS-discuss'
Subject: Re: [css-d] Web Standards Meetup and Safari (Was: OT: Stats
forbrowsers on Mac?)

>=20
> Also, not enough people in Austin voted for a venue so our meeting is=20
> cancelled this month. :( I wonder why they decided to cancel is so=20
> prematurely (a week before). Even so, if you are near Austin, Texas
and=20
> still want to meet up, email me at [email-masked] and I'll=20
> arrange something. Feel free to forward this to other people that may
be=20
> interested in an Austin meetup.
>=20
> Cheers,
> James Craig

At least you have people in Austin signed up for the
webstandards.meetup. =20

I am the only person in Fort Worth signed up for it. :(

OH well!

Jason Estes
The BEWB
www.bewb.org=20

______________________________________________________________________
css-discuss [[email-masked]]
http://www.css-discuss.org/mailman/listinfo/css-d
Supported by evolt.org -- http://www.evolt.org/help_support_evolt/