Subject: [css-d] [ccc-d] List readability problems

From: Curt2305 at aol.com ([email-masked])
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 11:47:11 EDT

In a message dated 4/25/2003 11:17:31 AM Eastern Standard Time, [email-masked] 
writes:

>be? (are you set to receive Plain or MIME content?)

I only use AOL for a connection to the Internet and to receive mail
so I really don't no how to set that, or even if I can with AOL.

>please correct me if I'm wrong
>perhaps I need more clarity on the policy. should I exclude all html when
>I'm next tempted to post?

No, the tags that effect my mail are heading, bold, italics, typewriter
type, paragraphs, break, and such that refer specifically to font control.

UL, li, span, div, and others that refer to structure and css don't get 
rendered.
I see the tag itself, not it's effects.

By the way, I didn't type the subject line. My brother did. I don't write
subjects until I ready to send the mail. He tried to replicate the subject
lines of the css mail program and didnt know it was do automatically
( thought it was funny)

Curt