Subject: [css-d] List-marker color

From: Jason.Gennaro at jus.gov.on.ca (Gennaro, Jason (JUS))
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 12:09:52 -0400

On Friday, April 25, 2003 11:30 AM, Jason Estes wrote:

<sniped>

I'd like the color of the markers to be the same as the color of my text,
but I didn't see any reference to color in the CSS spec.

Add the color to the ul and that should work, i.e.:

ul { color: blue }

Worked for me in Moz 1.3 and IE 5.5 on W.2K

Jason

---

From: ckestes at bewb.org (Jason Estes)
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 11:57:25 -0500

> ______________________________________________________________________
> css-discuss [[email-masked]]
> http://www.css-discuss.org/mailman/listinfo/css-d
> Supported by evolt

Thanks for all the response, I got it from Holly first so I'll credit her,
but really it was just my own stupid overlook.

And to respond to this last one, technically the only reason that works is
cause the [li] inherits the color, but you can control the li individually
by adding the color to the li

Jason Estes
The BEWB
www.bewb.org
.org -- http://www.evolt.org/help_support_evolt/