Subject: [css-d] Horizontal dropdown menu relative positioning problem

From: ehmer at pacific.net.au (David & Angela Ehmer)
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 15:00:43 +1000

I have developed a horizontal menu system which works okay except that;

Extra space appears below the horizontal menu, both when the dropdowns
appear and when they don't.  Not sure where this is coming from or how to
eliminate it. Think it may be related to the cumulative space the 3 drop
downs take up.  Also the menus appear a bit touchy and disappear sometimes
when they shouldn't (probably Javascript problem!)

Note, I have used relative positioning as I want the page to be centred on a
screen with resolution of 1024x768.

Appreciate any suggestions.  See URL

http://www.netnoise.com.au/acpchn/index.php

David

---

From: mark.r.stevens at attbi.com (markinoregon)
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 22:20:19 -0700

Yeah, the menu's are touchy here on XP/IE6 Broadband connection,
also i noticed your australian map, on the right side of the header,
is a few pixels off from the text.
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of David & Angela
Ehmer
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2003 10:01 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [css-d] Horizontal dropdown menu relative positioning problem

David

______________________________________________________________________
css-discuss [[email-masked]]
http://www.css-discuss.org/mailman/listinfo/css-d
Supported by evolt.org -- http://www.evolt.org/help_support_evolt/