Subject: [css-d] IE and the fixed position

From: knaepkens.luc at pandora.be (Luc)
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 12:51:27 +0200

Good afternoon list,      

 I read up on http://devnull.tagsoup.com/fixed/ to make the fixed
 position work in IE but i seem to have a serious brain damage: i
 can't get it to work.

 My testpage:

 http://users.pandora.be/luc_test/Projecten/Test/Pages/Test.htm

 sheet:

 http://users.pandora.be/luc_test/Stylesheets/test.css

 The top banner and left nav should be fixed (Opera does it) but i
 can't get it fixed in IE.  Could some of you kind souls explain me
 how to implement the devnull hack or provide me the code for my
 project so i can try and figger it out myself?
 
-- 
Best regards,
 Luc
--------------------------------------------
Powered by The Bat! version 1.63 Beta/7 with Windows 2000 (build
2195), version 5.0 Service Pack 3 and using the best browser: Opera.

"Acting is just a way of making a living, the family is life." -
Denzel Washington (1954-____).
--------------------------------------------