Subject: [css-d] Path Positioning Problem.

From: holnkids at netscape.net (Holly Bergevin)
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 01:47:25 -0400

"Will Boyett" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>Hello all, I'm still rather new to this list, and so appologize for any
>faux pas on my part.

Hi Will - Welcome to the list.

>here is my dilema:
>
>I am trying to make a local path statement in a bar, with a link to my
>site map on the right margin of the same bar.  So far, so good. However,
>my Site Map link keeps overlapping the text of my path statement on
>narrow monitors, 
[snip]

Now I have to apologize, because even with your explanation and the code you provided, you lost me. Is it possible for you to provide a URL to the page in question so we can give it a look see? If the content is restricted, strip it out and replace it with dummy text. Working with the actual page generally offers the best opportunity for someone to provide helpful advice.

~holly

__________________________________________________________________
Try AOL and get 1045 hours FREE for 45 days!
http://free.aol.com/tryaolfree/index.adp?375380

Get AOL Instant Messenger 5.1 for FREE! Download Now!
http://aim.aol.com/aimnew/Aim/register.adp?promo=380455