Subject: [css-d] min-height in IE 5 on Mac

From: robert.nyman at centus.com (Robert Nyman)
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 16:12:39 +0200

> The only one that it doesn't work in is in IE on Mac

My bad...
Using height:auto and line-height solved the problem...

/Robert

---

From: christopher at christopher.org (Christopher)
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 11:24:18 -0400

Hi, all,

Headings in Web pages--marked up with h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, or h6
elements=8B-help the reader determine the purpose of sections in content. It
also does one other thing: it helps the reader judge if the material is
something they want to read.

The only problem is that the default rendering of those headings is often
visually bland.

In order to help people create better designed headings, I've released the
CSS resource, 50+ Headings, where you can see up to fifty headings designs
and their variations.

You can submit their own heading variations as well--which represents the
"plus" in the title.

< http://www.cssbook.com/resources/css/headings/ >

Best,
Christopher Schmitt
  Author, "Designing CSS Web Pages" -- http://www.cssbook.com/
  Web Design Specialist -- http://www.christopherschmitt.com/