Subject: [css-d] Redesign Problem

From: cicero2002 at centrum.cz (bill shakespeare)
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 22:16:25 +0200

George,

There are many, many "deep-water mines" concealed from an untrained 
eye in your code.  Incidentally, whatever happened to those mine 
sniffing dolphins, plowing the waters of the Gulf ?  The last I heard 
of them was a week or so into the Operation.

Problemo Uno:

Your front page sports a different doctype from that of Events.htm.  
Believe it or not, I may make a helluva difference.

Problemo Due:

Your front page sports, furthermore, this line:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>

I recommend tossing it out.  Most of the time it's more of a nuisance 
than a benefit.  It may send IE6/Win into a tailspin.

Problemo Tre:

The best practice calls for introducing a stylesheet before any 
JavaScript.

Rectifying the problems does not guarantee a desired effect.  Yet, 
it's a very good start.

--------------------
Vyhrajte kuchyò za 200 000 Kè, letecký zájezd a dal¹í zajímavé ceny! Zúèastnìte se ètenáøské ankety IDEÁLNÍ MU® na http://zena.centrum.cz/ideal