Subject: [css-d] Cross-Browser Template Check

From: contact at lukeredpath.co.uk (Luke Redpath)
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 19:08:38 +0100

Hi,

I'm working on a template for a redesign of a personal site
(www.sonicdeath.co.uk).

The template is here:

http://testpad.sonicdeath.co.uk/sonicdeath_template.htm

And a jpg of what it should look like is here:

http://testpad.sonicdeath.co.uk/sonicdeath_template.jpg

So far it works in NS7, IE6, Opera 7, Moz 1.1/1.3 on Windows. It doesn't
work in Opera 5 but that is fine with me because I would expect the majority
of Opera users (and we are talking about the majority of an extreme
minority) to have the latest version. I've not implemented any box model
hacks yet either so I'm not bothered about what it looks like in IE 5.x at
this point in time.

What I would like to know is what it looks like in any other browsers I
haven't mentioned, particularly IE 5.2, Camino and Mozilla on the Mac.

I need to tidy the code up a bit, but that said, it still validates as XHTML
1.0 strict and the CSS also validates.

Cheers,

Luke Redpath
--
www.sonicdeath.co.uk/weblog
"Celebrity Squares" - giving the web a CSS makeover - coming soon!