Subject: America Attacked- The Audio Experience

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 01:24:39 -0400

<http://www.thevoicedepot.com/attack_010913_bn5.jpg> 

You are listening to a production by Marc Aflalo from CHOM-FM in
Montreal, Canada.

I head it this morning and had have permission to share it with others.

If you do not hear anything, click
<http://www.thevoicedepot.com/nyct.mp3> here to begin streaming.

  _____  

"Word cannot express the emotion and pain. This surely does."; 

Sally Martin, Pittsburgh, PA

"This song portrays the emotion and captures the clouds in our minds."

Jason Richardson, New York City, NY

  _____  

Please feel free to download it here
<http://www.thevoicedepot.com/nyct.mp3>  and distribute it, or air it
freely.

Comments can be sent to [email-masked]. You can also request a higher
quality version.